ITEST Community Meetups: Final Year Projects
Is your ITEST project in its final year of funding, or are you in your no-cost extension year? Are you preparing to disseminate your projects’ findings and curious about what avenues other projects are exploring?
Join STELAR on Monday, April 5 at 2 pm ET for our next ITEST Community Meetup, which will focus on end of project activities.
Meetups are an informal opportunity to connect with your fellow ITEST PIs, evaluators, and project staff. STELAR hosts these meetups to connect projects and engage them in small group discussions, as well as to share how we can support your work!
We invite all projects in their final stages to join us for a discussion on:
- Challenges, successes, and lessons learned over the course of your project
- Sharing how your final year has been impacted by COVID
- Uploading your publications, instruments and resources to stelar.org
- Exploring conferences, publications and other dissemination opportunities
- Learning how STELAR can support and amplify your efforts!
ITEST Community Meetups are kept intentionally small, and attendance is limited to 15 registrations per session. If this date fills, we will add additional sessions.
Please note that this is an ITEST-Project only event and will require a project log in order to register. If you do not know your password, request a new one here: http://stelar.edc.org/user/password