NSF Convergence Accelerator Virtual Meeting
The NSF Convergence Accelerator (CA) program is hosting its first ever Expo, NSF CA Expo 2020 on July 1-2, 2020 – a virtual meeting that provides an opportunity for all of the FY 2019 Convergence Accelerator projects to share information about their projects with the public. Expo 2020 is the “must attend” inaugural event for the NSF Convergence Accelerator and the Pilot Cohort. This is your opportunity to see results from the first 41 teams and talk with them about what they’ve accomplished and where they’re headed in Phase 2.
Anyone may attend, but everyone is required to register at: https://nsf.streamoligy.com/.
Each project will have a virtual booth at the Expo. You will have the opportunity to visit each booth; see 5-minute videos about the project; and interact with project team members.
For the 2019 Cohort, the Convergence Accelerator project tracks and schedule are:
- Track A: Open Knowledge Networks
- Track B: AI & Future of Work/National Talent Ecosystem
- TRACK A TEAMS - 10AM - 1:30PM EDT
- TRACK B TEAMS - 2:30PM - 6:00PM EDT
- TRACK B TEAMS - 10AM - 1:30PM EDT
- TRACK A TEAMS - 2:30PM - 6:00PM EDT
- Learn more and register: https://nsf.streamoligy.com/#