STELAR Webinar: NSF Opportunities for Broadening Participation in STEM
On Thursday, June 14, STELAR brought our community the 3rd Annual NSF Opportunities for Broadening Participation in STEM webinar hosted by the National Science Foundation Directorate for Education and Human Resources (EHR). During this webinar, NSF program officers and staff provided relevant and timely information about NSF programs and funding opportunities within EHR aimed at broadening participation in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM). STEM administrators, researchers, professionals, and students at Minority Serving Institutions are in particular are encouraged to view the materials and recording.
Program Officers and staff from all four EHR Divisions presented:
Program highlights included:
- CyberCorps Scholarships for Service
- EHR Core Research (ECR)
- Graduate Research Fellowship Program (GRFP)
- Hispanic Serving Institutions Program
- Historically Black Colleges and Universities & Undergraduate Programs (HBCU-UP)
- Improving Undergraduate STEM Education (IUSE)
- Innovative Technology Experiences for Students and Teachers (ITEST)
- Inclusion across the Nation of Communities of Learners of Underrepresented Discoverers in Engineering and Science (NSF INCLUDES)
- Life STEM Dear Colleague Letter for Minority Serving Institutions
- Louis Stokes Alliances for Minority Participation (LSAMP)
- Robert Noyce Scholarship Program
- Tribal Colleges & Undergraduate Programs (TCUP)
A complete list of EHR programs are available on NSF's website.
View the recording, or review the materials.