The mission of STELAR is to build capacity and magnify the results of ITEST projects to deepen the impact of the ITEST program.
• We facilitate ITEST projects’ success in developing and articulating innovative models for STEM learning environments.
• We synthesize and disseminate of ITEST projects’ findings nationally.
• We conduct outreach to broaden participation in the ITEST community of practice.
Whether you are implementing a project, submitting a proposal for funding, or looking to connect with other STEM education and workforce stakeholders nationally, there are multiple ways in which STELAR can assist you.
Identify synergistic ITEST projects: Find projects doing work in similar thematic areas, disciplines, geographic regions, or grades.
Browse a robust library of resources: Browse the STELAR resource library to find evaluation instruments, curricular resources, publications, upcoming and archived events, and funding opportunities.
Access key ITEST program findings: Review findings from the program’s inception in the areas of STEM workforce development, teacher professional development, informal learning, youth motivation, technology integration and more!
Find useful information for ITEST proposal development and submission:
• Review curated lists that provide valuable information to help develop a competitve proposal.
• Identify potential collaborators and partners: Discover important collaboration and partnership opportunities, and contact STELAR for specific ‘brokering’ assistance.
View the demonstration videos below for details on how to access these features on the STELAR website!
This recording provides a brief overview of the key sections of the STELAR website and instructions on how to create a STELAR account.
Learn about current and past ITEST projects, including how to search the database and download information, as well as how to contact project members and view related resources.
Locate key resources on the STELAR website: access evaluation instruments, publications and curricular materials used or developed by ITEST projects, and view details about current and past events, news, and dissemination opportunities.
STELAR maintains curated lists of resources on the following themes:
- ITEST Program Findings contains resources disseminated by ITEST projects organized by content area
- ITEST Proposal Development is an organized list of resources relevant for those interested in learning more about the ITEST proposal writing and submission process
- STELAR Materials are items developed and published by the ITEST Program’s Resource Center.
This video will explore each of these sections in detail.