NSF Opportunities: Broadening Participation in STEM
STELAR hosted a special webinar held on behalf of the National Science Foundation Directorate for Education and Human Resources (EHR) highlighting funding opportunities within EHR especially aimed at broadening participation in STEM.
Thursday, June 22, 12:30-3 pm ET
Program Officers from all four EHR Divisions presented:
Program highlights included, but were not limited to:
- EHR Core Research (ECR)
- Graduate Research Fellowship Program (GRFP)
- Historically Black Colleges and Universities & Undergraduate Programs (HBCU-UP)
- Inclusion across the Nation of Communities of Learners of Underrepresented Discoverers in Engineering and Science (NSF INCLUDES)
- Life STEM Dear Colleague Letter for Minority Serving Institutions
- Robert Noyce Scholarship Program
- Tribal Colleges & Undergraduate Programs (TCUP)
- Louis Stokes Alliances for Minority Participation (LSAMP)
- Improving Undergraduate STEM Education (IUSE)
- Innovative Technology Experiences for Students and Teachers (ITEST)
A complete list of EHR programs are available on NSF's website.
Presentation slides are available under the related documents heading on the right.