Mentor-Connect Webinar: Preparing a Budget and Budget Justification for your NSF ATE Proposal
The Mentor-Connect project invites you to attend their free webinar on Preparing a Budget and Budget Justification for your NSF ATE Proposal, on Thursday , March 1, 1:00-2:00 PM ET
The National Science Foundation's (NSF) Advanced Technological Education (ATE) program grant proposal writing process can seem daunting to those new to the ATE program. Each year, Mentor-Connect offers a detailed cost-free technical assistance webinar highlighting all aspects of the budget and budget justification for those building competitive grant proposals for ATE.
- Know what information to enter into each budget category of the NSF budget form
- Learn how to prepare a budget justification
- Recognize the mutual dependence between the budget and project description
- Be alerted to common errors that can be avoided
- Get answers to questions on budget development and forms