STELAR Webinar: NSF Opportunities for Broadening Participation in STEM
STELAR is pleased to bring you the 3rd Annual NSF Opportunities for Broadening Participation in STEM webinar hosted by the National Science Foundation Directorate for Education and Human Resources (EHR). During this webinar, NSF program officers and staff will provide relevant and timely information about NSF programs and funding opportunities within EHR aimed at broadening participation in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM). STEM administrators, researchers, professionals, and students at Minority Serving Institutions are especially encouraged to attend.
Join us on Thursday, June 14, from 1 pm to 3:30 pm ET
Program Officers and staff from all four EHR Divisions will be presenting:
Program highlights will include:
- CyberCorps Scholarships for Service
- EHR Core Research (ECR)
- Graduate Research Fellowship Program (GRFP)
- Hispanic Serving Institutions Program
- Historically Black Colleges and Universities & Undergraduate Programs (HBCU-UP)
- Improving Undergraduate STEM Education (IUSE)
- Innovative Technology Experiences for Students and Teachers (ITEST)
- Inclusion across the Nation of Communities of Learners of Underrepresented Discoverers in Engineering and Science (NSF INCLUDES)
- Life STEM Dear Colleague Letter for Minority Serving Institutions
- Louis Stokes Alliances for Minority Participation (LSAMP)
- Robert Noyce Scholarship Program
- Tribal Colleges & Undergraduate Programs (TCUP)
A complete list of EHR programs are available on NSF's website.
Visit the link below to register for this event.