2021 STEM for All Video Showcase
The 2021 STEM for All Video Showcase: COVID, Equity & Social Justice will be held May 11-18, 2021. We welcome all videos that address this theme or any of the following subthemes:
- Projects & partnerships addressing broadening participation
- Impacts of COVID on STEM teaching and learning
- Design and implementation of STEM and CS programs
- Research informing STEM and CS teaching and learning
- Measuring impact of innovative programs
Register to submit a video presentation: http://stemforall2021.videohall.com
- January 15th – February 12th: Registration. Register your intent to present a video. Registration is mandatory and it takes just a few minutes. You can find the link on the Homepage.
- January 26th at 3:00 PM ET: Webinar. Our team videographer, Jim Galdos will be providing a webinar to help you rethink how to creatively put together a video during COVID. Sign up now.
- March 2nd– April 21st: Video Submission. Submit your video (less than 3 minutes in length) and presentation information through the site’s Homepage.
- May 11th – 18th: Interactive Video Showcase. Thousands of participants will view the videos, partake in online discussions, and vote for their favorites.
This year’s theme is STEM for All: COVID, Equity & Social Justice. Videos should address at least one of the following subthemes: