NSF INCLUDES Coordination Hub - Internship Webinar
The NSF INCLUDES Coordination Hub is looking forward to hosting an upcoming webinar on Tues, Oct 12, 1pm ET focused on undergraduate internships.
Opportunities for undergraduate STEM internships abound across many Federal government agencies. Representatives from Federal agencies will join the NSF INCLUDES Coordination Hub to share information about STEM opportunities at Federal agencies. We will spotlight internships at five federal agencies. Come learn about what these opportunities entail whether you are a student or an institution/organization that directs students to these opportunities! Presenters include.
- Natasha White, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA)
- Daniel Gustafson, Smithsonian Environmental Research Center (SERC)
- Davina Pruitt-Mentle, National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)
- Joyce Ward, United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO)
- When: Tues, Oct 12th at 1pm ET: Federal Undergraduate Internship Opportunities