American Sociological Association (ASA) 2018 Annual Meeting Call for Submissions
The Annual Meeting of the American Sociological Association (ASA) is now accepting paper and other proposal submissions for the 2018 Annual Meeting, to be held August 11-14, 2018 in Philadelphia, PA. The Annual Meeting of the American Sociological Association provides the opportunity for professionals involved in the scientific study of society to share knowledge and new directions in research and practice. Approximately 600 program sessions are convened during the four-day meeting held every August to provide participation venues and networking outlets for nearly 3,000 research papers and over 4,600 presenters.
Mark your calendars
- November 1, 2017: Call for Papers posted on ASA website and the online system opens
- January 11, 2018: Paper Submission system closes at 11:59 pm Eastern
- March 14, 2018: All paper decisions made and Acceptance/Rejection letters will be sent by email
- April 2, 2018: Preliminary Schedule is available
- June 1, 2018: Deadline to receive all changes for the Final Program
Please visit the Call for Submissions information page to learn more about the opportunities available.
The deadline to submit is January 11, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. Eastern.