ITEST Data Brief: Research Methods in ITEST
The ITEST program requires that all proposals include a research component. This data brief examines the 63 projects that described their research between September 1, 2014 and August 31, 2015 as reported in the 2015 Management Information System (MIS) survey. Questions addressed include:
- What kinds of study designs do projects use?
- Which tools do projects use to measure outcomes?
- What kinds of instruments do projects use to measure outcomes?
- What data do projects intend to collect from participants after funding is over?
- How do ITEST projects describe their key findings?
- Read this data brief and more in the STELAR Materials section of our website under "Management Information System (MIS) Reports."