STELAR Webinar - NSF Opportunities: Broadening Participation in STEM
On Thursday, July 28, STELAR hosted a special webinar on behalf of the National Science Foundation Directorate for Education and Human Resources (EHR) highlighting funding opportunities within EHR especially aimed at broadening participation in STEM.
Program Officers from all four EHR Divisions presented:
Program highlights included but were not limited to:
- EHR Core Research (ECR)
- Historically Black Colleges and Universities & Undergraduate Programs (HBCU-UP)
- Tribal Colleges & Undergraduate Programs (TCUP)
- Robert Noyce Scholarship Program
- Louis Stokes Alliances for Minority Participation (LSAMP)
- Improving Undergraduate STEM Education (IUSE)
- Innovative Technology Experiences for Students and Teachers (ITEST)
A complete list of EHR programs are available on NSF's website.
Presentation materials are available on the archived event page.