New DRK-12 Solicitation: Informational Webinars and Resources
CADRE will host NSF-led informational sessions on the new DRK-12 Solicitation 23-596. If you are planning to submit a DRK-12 proposal (deadline November 8, 2023), we encourage you to register and attend one of the following events and access the resources listed below.
- Thursday, July 20, 1-2PM ET | Q&A Webinar 1 | Join this webinar to ask your questions about merit review criteria, program strands and project types.
- Tuesday, July 25, 1-2PM ET | Q&A Webinar 2 | Join this webinar to ask your questions about technical support, including budgeting.
Additional Resources and Opportunities
- NSF Proposal Toolkit, which includes key information and resources including What's New in the 2023 DRK-12 Solicitation and a Proposal Development Timeline
- Video podcast by Drs. Ilana Horn and Terrell Morton: Uncovering the Hidden Curriculum of DRK-12: Post Panel Pop-off.
- One-page concept papers can be submitted to DRLDRK12@nsf.gov any time for feedback.