A Project-Based Exploration of Electrical and Computer Engineering
Supplemental learning materials for the textbook.
- Chapter 1 - Safety: Playlist
- Chapter 2 - What is ECE?: Playlist, About Grad School
- Chapter 3 - Review of Waves: Playlist-soon
- Chapter 4 - Experiment Design: Playlist
- Chapter 5 - Intro to Circuits: Playlist 1, Playlist 2, Playlist 3
- Chapter 6 - Oscilloscope: Playlist, Oscilloscope simulator
- Chapter 7 - Soldering: Playlist
- Chapter 8 - Radio Phone: Playlist, FMcheck-(module to check nodes)soon
- Chapter 9 - LabVIEW: No Playlist, Trial Version of LabVIEW Student Edition, Solutions to Project 9.1 (LabVIEW files): 0 1 2 3 4 5
- Chapter 10 - Signal Processing: Playlist, Audio waveform visualization app
- Chapter 11 - Communications: Playlist, Audio waveform visualization app
- Chapter 12 - Waves / Antennas: No Playlist
- Chapter 13 - Digital Circuits: Playlist, SimCir Java app, Circuit1, Circuit2, Circuit3 Binary marble computer
- Chapter 14 - LED Calculator: Playlist 1, Playlist 2, SimGate, HalfAdder, HalfAdder2, FullAdder, LEDcalc, Solutions to HalfAdder2 and LEDcalc
- Chapter 15 - Power and Energy: Playlist
- Chapter 16 - Solar Cells: No Playlist
- Chapter 17 - Optics / Imaging: Playlist
- Chapter 18 - Algorithms: Playlist
- Chapter 19 - Control Theory: No Playlist, PID Titanic game, PID Control (LabVIEW files): 0, 1, 2, 3, 4
- Chapter 20 - Nanotechnology: No Playlist
- Chapter 21 - Engineering Design: Playlist, Tukam phone stand
Supplemental Printouts (print these at 100% on 8.5" x 11" paper)
- Parts list for circuit projects
- Protractor for refraction mini-project 17.8.
- Projector materials
- Oracle sort professionally made cards or printouts (1 per 4 students).
STELAR is not the author of these materials and cannot provide permission or access. For more information click the “Related Projects” link below.