SIGCSE 2024 Round Two Submission
Submit a proposal to present at the Technical Symposium on Computer Science Education (SIGCSE TS) 2024 Conference taking place in Portland, OR, March 20-23, 2024.
The Round Two deadline is specific to the following proposals:
- ACM Student Research Competition: "recently completed or ongoing student research in any area of Computer Science / Computing."
- Birds of a Feather: "an environment for researchers and practitioners with similar interests to meet for informal discussions."
- Demos: "showcase an educational tool or project in a live setting."
- Lightning Talks: "explore tentative or preliminary work, or even ideas for possible work."
- Nifty Assignments: "gathers great CS assignments to make their ideas and materials freely available for the CSEd community."
- Posters: " informal presentation featuring “give and take” with conference attendees. Presenting a poster is a good way in which to discuss and receive feedback on work in progress that has not been fully developed into a paper."
Computer and informational technology science