NSF Webinar for Dear Colleague Letter (NSF 21-033): Advancing Quantum Education and Workforce Development - Webinar #3
On August 27, NSF program directors presented and answered questions about this DCL and how it relateed to each of the EHR programs included.
NSF program directors held two previous sessions and recordings are available of this series of webinars.
This webinar featured the following NSF Programs:
- Advancing Informal STEM Learning (AISL)
- CyberCorps Scholarship for Service (SFS) and Secure and Trustworthy Cyberspace Program (SaTC-EDU)
- Graduate Research Fellowship Program (GRFP)
- Innovations in Graduate Education (IGE)
- Inclusion across the Nation of Communities of Learners of Underrepresented Discoverers in Engineering and Science (INCLUDES)
- Research on Emerging Technologies for Teaching and Learning (RETTL)